We have some protocols in place for COVID-19, we ask that for the safety of our employees and other clients you take note of our guidelines.
- Please call the clinic for appointments. This ensures we have appropriate staff available and allows us to prepare for you.
- Please call 435-259-5216 when you arrive. A staff member will either flag you inside or come outside for your animal. If you have a large animal (livestock) we will meet you outside when we're ready. If you do not have a phone, please knock and we will get you checked in. Please be patient as sometimes we are on the phone or handling other issues and may not acknowledge you right away. We are trying our best!
- If you need pet food, medication refills, or other supplies please call ahead and pay over the phone. Call when you arrive and a staff member can deliver your item(s) to you.
- We ask that you limit those accompanying you to your appointment to one person per pet. We understand some of our clients have children to take care and times are difficult, accommodations can be made. But we do ask everyone tries their best to limit to one person per pet inside the building.
- If you have a facial covering (mask, bandana) please wear it. Our staff has been asked to wear masks and we appreciate you doing the same when you are able.
We know a lot of this is new and confusing. We're trying our best and appreciate everyone's patience and support. We are all in this together!